Sunday, October 2, 2011

Stacked Baby Hat - Crochet pattern

Print Friendly and PDF

I know I have a teaser in red from my last post but I'm having problems with the pattern not cooperating the way I want it to. So for now, I have this lovely little baby hat that is perfect for warm weather wear or to wear indoors to keep that wee thin-haired head warm and cozy.

This pattern was inspired by both Lego/Duplo building bricks and the yarn itself. I love color, especially bright, vibrant colors for baby clothing. When my daughter was just born, the bright vibrant colors would catch her interest immediately over the pastel shades. Her favorites were red, purple and yellow.

It's a quick crochet, finished in one evening while watching a movie on the tele! The wee hat would make a perfect gift for a baby shower or a last minute surprise gift. I could see this hat worn by both boys and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment