Sunday, October 2, 2011

Have you ever had...

Print Friendly and PDF
Have you ever had days where it doesn't matter what you do, it's going to go down the proverbial crapper? That's the kind of day I've had so far and I'm looking forward to it being over.

But then again...


I am diligently working on getting my latest pattern for a super cute baby hat published. Due to some technical difficulties (read this as designer, moi, looked at the wrong pattern during the final test crochet) causing a delay in the publishing schedule.

I should have it published by tomorrow night.. if I can thaw my hands out enough to do the crochet testing! It's turned seriously frigid here in southern Ontario. Usually I never feel the cold, but today, wowzers, do I ever feel it! Multiple layers of clothing, wool socks and still not feeling warm. Oh well, time to go back to keeping those fingers moving and finish up the test crochets!

And I may end up designing arm warmers so I can return the ones I borrowed from hubby. On a side note; my neck warmer (see previous post) is working very well mind you :) something for which I am thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment