Friday, December 30, 2011

A starry teaser!

Print Friendly and PDF
Starstruck teaser


I've been working on these little lovelies all week. I had a fellow crocheter ask me for the pattern and then someone else messaged me asking if I was going to publish the pattern.

Well, I've been working on writing out the pattern diligently. I have taken photos, checked and double checked my figures and all that's left is testing the final piece.

Everyone who's received these this Christmas have fallen in love with them. I hope you will like them too. So bear with me one more day so I can finish testing the final piece and a brand new pattern will be available!

You will need worsted weight cotton yarn, crochet hook, wool yarn in as many colours as you want. So get ready because once you see these, you will want to make some right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment